A checklist is a list of items to complete. The checklist allows you
– form a clear list of subtasks related to the card,
– monitor the progress of the task,
– it is convenient to organize the work of several specialists on one task.
1. Create / delete.
2. Transfer or copy a checklist from one card to another.
3. Create a shared checklist for several cards.
4. Turn checklist items into child cards.
5. Copy the text of the checklist to be inserted into the document.
6. Assign a responsible person and a deadline for each checklist item.
7. Create template checklists.
1. Open the card, and click on the purple plus button.
2. In the menu that opens, select "Checklist"
3. Enter the name of the checklist and its items.
When you mark the completion of a checklist item, a record will appear under it, who did it and when.
After you add the checklist to the card, a progress line will appear on the facade of the card.
You can create several checklists within one card.
Open the card, click on the three dots to the right of the checklist name. In the drop-down menu, click Delete.
Open the card, click on the three dots to the right of the checklist name. In the drop-down menu, click "Transfer to another card". Select the card to which you want to move the checklist and click "Move checklist".
Useful for synchronizing the work of several specialists. For example, a programmer in his card will see that the website layout from the designer is ready, and will start his part of the work.
Add a checklist to the card → click on the three dots to the right of the checklist name → select "Create shared checklist" → select the card with which you want to maintain a common checklist → click "Share to the card".
Now the change in the checklist in one card will automatically be displayed in the other. For example, if you delete a checklist item, it will disappear in all cards with a common checklist.
In a couple of clicks, you can turn your checklist into multiple child cards.
Click on the three dots to the right of the checklist name.
In the drop-down menu, select the "Convert checklist to child cards" item.
In the window that appears, select the board, column and track where the child cards will be created. Click the "Convert" button. After that, the checklist will be removed, and the child cards will appear on the board.
Open the card, click on the three dots to the right of the checklist name. In the drop-down menu, click Copy to Clipboard. Insert the checklist into your document.
Click on the checklist item. Two links will appear next to it: "Add responsible" and "Add due date".
This is what a checklist looks like with the appointed responsible persons and deadlines.
If you need to change the person in charge, then click on his avatar and select another employee in the window that appears. To remove the person in charge, click on his avatar and in the window that appears, click on the cross next to his name.
You can add acceptance criteria to the card. It works just like checklists, considering the following:
1. there can be just one list of acceptance criteria in one one card
2.the title can not be changed
The idea behind acceptance criteria is the possibility to determine in advance the list of items under which the task is considered completed/accepted.